Benefits of Membership
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS) members receive many benefits, including:
- Journal of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care (JVECC) is the officially recognized international publication for this specialty area. Published bi-monthly. Each category of membership has the option of receiving JVECC online only access (reduced fee) or hard copy (includes online access).
- JVECC IOS App – Read JVECC anywhere with your iPad or iPhone.
- “Members only” Symposium – Invitation to attend annual VECCS CE Spring Symposium. Limited space and only for members!
- Discounted Symposia registration fees – Major savings on IVECCS.
- First notification for early IVECCS Registration.
- Free, member-only access to monthly VECCS/VIN webinars covering emergency & critical care topics in both large and small animals.
- Free/Reduced Fee member access to VECCS Education Portal.
- Facility certification guidelines in veterinary emergency and critical care.
- Member Forum for clinical and management issues.
- Earliest online access to new papers; provided to VECCS members only.
- Members Only Page on VECCS website – Provides access to VECCS Membership Directory, JVECC online and other member’s only benefits.
- Special discount on all Wiley Blackwell and CRC book titles.
- Members’ clinics Listing – Option to list your practice on the public section of VECCS website and in “AAA Traveling With Your Pet- The AAA Petbook.”
- Reduced rates for online Career Center ad placement.
- Quarterly e-newsletter
Membership term is for twelve consecutive months. A renewal reminder will be sent 30 days prior to your anniversary date. Each category has the option of receiving JVECC online access only or hard copy (hard copy membership option will also have access to online Journal).