Benefits of Membership
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS) members receive many benefits, including:
- Journal of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care is the officially recognized international publication for this specialty area. Published bi-monthly.
- Personal hard copy of JVECC mailed to each member in February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Online access to current and past issues of JVECC.
- Membership option (reduced fee) for “Online Only” access to the Journal.
- JVECC IOS App – Read JVECC anywhere with your iPad or iPhone.
- Facility certification guidelines in veterinary emergency and critical care. VECCS members have the opportunity to certify their practice based on facility and personnel resources.
- Member Forum for clinical and management issues.
- Earliest online access to new papers; provided to VECCS members only.
- Free, member-only access to monthly VECCS/VIN webinars covering emergency & critical care topics in both large and small animals.
- Discounted Symposia registration fees – Major savings on IVECCS and other meeting registration fees.
- “Members only” meetings – Invitation to attend annual VECCS CE Spring meetings. Limited space and only for members!
- First notification for early IVECCS Registration.
- Members Only Page on VECCS website – Provides access to VECCS Membership Directory, JVECC online and other member’s only benefits.
- Special discount on all Wiley Blackwell and CRC book titles.
- Members’ clinics Listing – Option to list your practice on the public section of VECCS website and in “AAA Traveling With Your Pet- The AAA Petbook.”
- Reduced rates for online Job Board ad placement.
- Quarterly e-newsletter
Membership year extends from January 1 to December 31.