The Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS) is committed to the support and success of leaders in emergency-specialty hospitals. Historically, it has been challenging for managers and supervisors in emergency and specialty practices to find CE and support specific to emergency and critical care. It can even be difficult to find colleagues in our profession with whom we can network and discuss our shared daily experiences. Fortunately, VECCS is the perfect community for members of emergency-specialty management teams to find the resources they need and the networking they crave.
The Top 10 Reasons a Practice Manager Should Join VECCS:
- Collaborate with and learn from others who are passionate about emergency-specialty practice management and who share the same daily challenges.
- Develop skills and enhance knowledge by attending IVECCS leadership and practice management continuing education programs.
- Obtain practical ideas, information and skills that can be implemented in practice to create an immediate, positive impact through VECCS colleagues and management resources.
- Advance your career and expand your horizons by developing relationships with other VECCS members from all over the world.
- Gain access to the VECCS newsletter, “in-the-trenches” management articles and hard-to-find benchmarking, specific to emergency-specialty practice.
- Inspire others and be inspired by leaders in the field of emergency and critical care.
- Explore new opportunities; mentorship of others, serving on a committee, speaking engagements or contribution to veterinary publications.
- Build relationships with all professionals in emergency-specialty practices to improve networking within the profession and even enhance your recruiting efforts.
- Take advantage of VECCS collaboration with other practice management organizations such as the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association and Veterinary Specialists in Private Practice.
- Join the VECCS community, which has been the authority on the emergency and critical care profession for over 25 years, and continues to lead the way!
Join Now to access exclusive members only content online. Practice Management membership fee starts as low as $70.
VECCS MEMBER: Login to your Member’s only page to view these member benefits.