If you’ve yet to experience one of our Spring Symposiums, get ready for an unforgettable experience! This Symposium seamlessly merges top-tier continuing education with a luxurious vacation experience, making it a must-attend event for Veterinary ECC professionals. The lectures and events will be conducted at the Royalton Negril, a lavish and family-friendly, all-inclusive resort situated on Negril Beach. There will be plenty of time between lectures to relax on the beach, network with colleagues or enjoy the resort amenities!
Four highly acclaimed speakers will be presenting a variety of high interest topics, with a specific focus on Cardiology. Up to 18 RACE Approved CE Credits are available, including the Resident Level Sessions at no additional cost. You will find this symposium to be invaluable!
Norman Manley Blvd, A1,
Negril, Jamaica 000
Toll Free: +1 (844) 683-8959
This year’s symposium is hosted at an all-inclusive resort, be sure and review the important info below:
You will receive the link to book in the conference room block once registered. You must book with the link you receive via email to avoid the potential additional fee detailed below.
• There is a non-refundable 2 night deposit to secure your room.
• You must book a minimum of 4 nights to get the discounted room rate.
• Deadline to book in the discounted block is Feb. 1st, 2024, or until the block is full.
• Cancellation policy: Up to 15 days prior arrival, clients can cancel without penalty and deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations 14 days or less, full stay per person will be charged.
• Any room changes must be made through the booking website by Feb. 1st, 2024. Changes are not permitted at check-in.
• VECCS will be contributing $50 USD per room for the nights of March 20th – 23rd for rooms booked within the VECCS block. This discount will be applied at check-in and is not reflected in the listed pricing options.
If booking outside the VECCS Room Block: If the room block does not fill by the reservation deadline, an additional fee of $500.00 (USD) will be charged for all attendees NOT STAYING in the VECCS room block. To receive special discounted room rates and inclusions, reservations must be made through the link you are sent after registration. The $500 additional fee (USD) is due to the fact, as with all other conferences, that in order to receive a discounted rate for our registrants and preferred rates for meeting space, we must guarantee a specified number of rooms will be booked at the hotel. If this room block is not filled, VECCS is contractually obligated to pay the hotel the difference and pay additional meeting room charges.